Welcome to the
Welton-by-Lincoln Parish Council website
The next Meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Monday 8th June 2015 in the Welton Room, Welton Village Hall commencing at 7.30pm.
PLANNING & NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN COMMITTEE MEETING
A meeting is being held in the Pavilion, Manor Park, Hackthorn Road, Welton
on Thursday 28th May at 7.00pm
- Election of Vice-Chairman.
- To receive apologies and resolve to accept reasons for absence.
- Disclosure of pecuniary interests
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting and which is not included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during the discussion and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest, whether or not the interest is entered in the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
- Notes of the meeting held on 22nd April 2015 to be approved and signed as the minutes.
· To receive the response from the Dept for Communities & Local Government to our letter of 24th April requesting that the Secretary of State calls-in planning application 131940 - Welton and Jays Ltd - Land at Hackthorn Road Welton LN2 3PA and consider taking any further action.
· To agree attendance at the WLDC Planning Committee meeting on 3rd June should application 131940 be an agenda item and comments to be made.
|We have 2 Parish Councillor vacancies following an uncontested election - for more details on how to apply and what is involved visit the Vacancies page|
The statutory 6 week public consultation period required by the Localism Act 2011 ended on 31st January 2015.
The Plan has now gone to a professional for a pre-examination health check and we will keep you posted as to its progress.
The Neighbourhood Plan and its supporting documents can be viewed by clicking on the links below or by visiting the Parish Office during opening hours: